SP-Studio update: Clothes

• This took a little while, but there are many new things to discover now:

• 16 new clothes were added to the SP-Studio! Eight printed t-shirts, five dresses, a corset in custom colors, a fashionable tuxedo and a pea coat. This time I focused on “normal” clothes, because we had a lot of special costumes lately. The pea coat and corset were contest wishes.
    • The shirts are splitted into 4 instead of 2 categories now, so it’s less chaotic.
    • In the “dresses” category you can move your cursor over an item to learn about what it was inspired by (movies, celebreties, traditional clothes from certain countries,…). I plan to include this feature for the shirts as well, but want to wait for your feedback first.

• I especially love the goth dress... :love:

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• Quote from Eggyslav

I especially love the goth dress... :love:

YES, I saw this picture on Instagram and fell in love with that dress too :love::]

• Thank you :) I could do a whole gothic themed update, because I got a lot of requests for this in the past. But I am not familiar with this style and it was difficult to design different clothes. So if you want to see more and know about some specific types of gothic clothes I could add, feel free to make suggestions :).

• It depends what subgenre of Goth were talking about, there are many to choose from: Victorian Gothic, Steampunk, Lolita, Cyber Goth, etc... Now that I'm thinking about it, SP-Studio could use some Steampunk stuff...

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!