PM problems?

• For some time now I have problems with my private messages. I get e-mail notifiactions about a message but when I click on the link no message can be found. Has anybody else noticed problems like this?

• I cannot deactivate the PM sending, because then you would not be able to read your old pms anymore. And I guess this would be not cool. So I just switched off PM sending for myself. If you want to contact me please use e-mails instead ([email protected] or one of my othe re-mail addresses). I hope I find time soon to update the forum software to solve this problem.

• I don't usually get a lot of PMs so I just assumed I hadn't had any new ones, but I just checked my inbox and saw one from you from a couple of weeks ago that I definitely didn't get any notification for.

So, sorry for not replying earlier and yes, feel free to use any of my pictures for this or any other promo stuff you do in the future. I've always said that it's all your artwork anyway - I just moved the pieces around a bit. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!