Contest 02/2016: LOVE

• I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but I guess LOVE is a nice topic for our February Contest. So let's focus on some positive feelings! :love: This is a free topic. You can make up a romantic scene or show famous couples. It is all up to you as long it has to do with love.

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on February 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till February 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until February 29.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Caribou is back with a victory! And we had a couple of really nice artworks.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Caribou
    2) legobasher
    3) Jetpack-guy
    4) Jareen2
    5) Eggyslav

[album]6884[/album]

[album]6876[/album] [album]6874[/album] [album]6873[/album] [album]6872[/album]

Since the private messages don't work for me please send me your wish in an e-mail or write it in this thread. Backgrounds, shirts or hairstyles are among the things I want to focus on next (just in case you have something in mind that fits these categories). But of course every wish is possible :).

• A pretty simple wish for me this time, please: a pair of hands, one being the regular closed fist and the other open, like in this edited Obi-Wan Kenobi picture I did years ago:
    [album]245[/album]

• Just a thought on Caribou's wish - would it be possible to have each hand as a separate object? We could choose a left hand, and a right hand, a different style for each, in any combination. Or would it be too difficult/ too much work to make this change?

Quick question - I submitted my Venus de Milo. Then a few days later I made an improved version with some tweaks. I submitted this as well.

I thought the rules were, if I submit several pictures, you use my latest picture as my entry. However, you used my first one. (I PM'd you about it. I didn't know you had trouble with PMs)

Not a big deal, just asking.

• Oh... I am very sorry for this :(. I remember deleting some pictures and I thought I always picked the older one to delete. But if it's the wrong picture in the gallery I must have made a mistake.

Regarding the hands: It would be some work but I guess it's possible to do this. But I am afraid it would be too much trouble to pick two hands for the common SP-Studio user, who just wants to build a character quick. On the other hand ( ;) ) I guess most of those users won't even change the type of hands... hmm... I will think about it. I have already planned some other things for the next updates though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!