Contest 12/2015: MARVEL VS DC

• After Star Wars vs Star Trek here comes another contest about two famous brands competing for your love. This time it's about comics! Create a picture about a Marvel or DC character. Let's see which side will get the most entries. But of course you are allowed to combine both in one picture as well.

Examples: X-Men, Superman, Batman, the Avengers, Wonder Woman, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Howard the Duck, Green Lantern, Blade, Ant-Man, Robin, The Flash, Lex Luthor, Cat Woman, Joker (yes!),...

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on December 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till December 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until December 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• These are some weird results! :) We have two winners and two 5th places.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Eggyslav & Strider
    3) legobasher
    4) SkareKrow13
    5) BigHomer & Jareen2

[album]6791[/album] [album]6799[/album]

[album]6797[/album] [album]6811[/album] [album]6796[/album] [album]6809[/album]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!