SP-Studio Christmas Special 2015

• Christmas time is present time! In the 8th year in a row I will surprise you with a fresh SP-Studio update every day until December 24th. This time the whole Advent Calendar is shown on the front page as well as in the blog and in this thread.

DAY 1:

The first new item for this year’s Christmas Special is a dress inspired by traditional Swiss fashion, as wished by my good friend Johanna. Initially I wanted to do another update about fashion from around the world, but decided to combine it with the Advent Calendar instead. I hope you like it and all the other things which are about to come next :).

• Yay!

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• DAY 3:

How about a cute new pet for your character? With this facehugger (inspired by the Alien movies) you won't be alone for Christmas. Let's hug!

• Quote from Janina

DAY 3:

How about a cute new pet for your character? With this facehugger (inspired by the Alien movies) you won't be alone for Christmas. Let's hug!

Nice, maybe a idea. How about that bug fix for the snow forground. If you select the snow you can't move, rotate or delete it. The only way to get rid of it is to select another forground and then remove that one.

• DAY 4:

Sushi time! I was looking for a small item for today, because I was busy caring for our sick dog and did not find the time to draw something big. We cooked some rice for him so my husband came up with Sushi for the SP-Studio. And here it is :).

• Domo Arigato Janina-san! :)

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• Thank you :). It was fun to draw.
    And here is something else which was fun:

DAY 6:

Wait a minute... there is no cupcake in the SP-Studio? Really? Let's change this!

• Oooh, Sprinkles... :D

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• DAY 9:

Here are some tights your character can wear under the regular pants and skirts. For example you can use them to create a Superman look. This update is based on a wish from a contest winner, but it was also requested from other SP-Studio visitors.

Edit: Sorry. Today was a very busy day for me... a lot of work. So unfortunately the 10th update will come a little bit later. But I will make sure to catch up!

• Wow, nice!

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• DAY 11:

A new pattern with large spots for your character's skin. Just in case you want to make him look like a cow, cat, dog... or alien :). Is there an English word for this type of spots? In Germany we call it "gescheckt".