Contest 10/2015: MUSIC (2000-2015)

• We had no music related contests for a while, so let's do some about different eras of modern music. The first contest is about music from the year 2000 until the year 2015. In 2016 we will have more contests like this for the 90s, 80s, 70s and so on. So pick some iconic musicians or musical trends for this time :).

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on October 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You can remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark with the button on the save screen.
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till October 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the musicians look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until October 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Quote from bellaXraven

I have 48 hours to come up with something....!

Same. I really want to enter this contest but I haven't been able to think of anything. If anyone has any ideas or failed attempts at something let me know.

• Quote from Janina

Oh... this did not turn out well, only 8 pictures. I thought music would be a really popular topic.

I think it was that kind of topic that people just couldn't choose what to do. (and well sp-studio forum isn't that populair anymore as it used to be)

• Quote from Janina

Last year's October contest about the topic "Undead" was a positive surprise with 39 submissions. But the last two months were really bad with less than 10.

Well look on the bright side, there are still entering great pictures every topic

• Jetpack-guy earned a wish for this year's Christmas Special! :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jetpack-guy
    2) sexyshane
    3) Strider
    4) legobasher
    5) Jareen2

[album]6749[/album]

[album]6754[/album] [album]6759[/album] [album]6753[/album] [album]6756[/album]

• Thank you, everyone for voting! =)
    Janina, I'll send you a private message about my wish. :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!