Contest 09/2015: QUICK!

• Sorry for being so late. I was moving to a new apartment and this is why I wasn't able to start this contest earlier. But now my desk, computer and internet connection are back and I picked a fitting topic for this situation: QUICK!

You only have 10 days now, so be quick ;). Pick something that fits this topic, anything goes. For example you can show a quick animal, vehicle or athlete. It's up to you to decide on an interpretation.

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on September 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You can remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark with the button on the save screen.
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till September 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until September 30.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Hi Janina,

I can't rate the Iron Maiden pic. It's not my own pic so I don't know why. With all the other pics (except of my own) the voting works fine. I already deleted Cache/Cookies but no success...

• Sorry, I can't remember... Maybe it happend accidentially.
    A fact that is strange is that the page with this pic is the only one where the loading doesn't stop.

• Quote from Janina

This indeed sounds strange. The loading problem does not appear on my computer (Win7, Firefox). DO you see the original album artwork or is this the part that's not loading?

Yes, it's the original artwork wich isn't loading.

• Well done :).
    And I am very sorry for Strider. His "Diving rocket-man racing with a Firebird" was great and got the second place, but he submitted a newer picture. The rules say only the last image counts.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Eggyslav
    2) Till
    3) Jareen2 & legobasher
    5) Jetpack-guy

[album]6712[/album]

[album]6715[/album] [album]6714[/album] [album]6722[/album] [album]6713[/album]

• I know it and I asume it... :wall:

The rocketman was my first option but at last I decided to send the Achiles' one with an history behind...
    However I'm made to the sixth place... and I'm glad to see the rocketman drawing showed too (even being disqualified). :] ... (Please, keep it... don't delete it...)

Congratulations Eggy. That Sonic was awesome! :clap:

• Thanks Strider, It's a pity about the rocketman, but rules are rules, but still, I guess I'll have to make a wish now, but I'm wating for Janina to pm me, what is her next update in plans, so I can adapt my wish for it.

• Yes... :)
    The next 2 updates will still be about traditional costumes from around the world. So if you have a special wish for this this would be fitting. But I am already planning for the Christmas Special as well, so if you can think of a single nice looking item this might work as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!