Contest 07/2015: SIDEKICKS

• Let's forget about the heroes and villains. Let's concentrate on their less famous friends and helper now! Create a SP-Studio picture about a sidekick! Please don't make something up, they must be known from books, movies, comic books, tv shows or video games. Super hero stories and Disney movies are a great source for sidekicks, but they can be found in many different forms.

Examples: Robin (Batman), Watson (Sherlock Holmes), Sancho Pansa (Don Quijote), Hit-Girl (Kick-Ass), Mini-Me (Austin Powers), Donkey (Shrek), Penfold (Danger Mouse), Luigi (Mario), Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong), Marvin (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), Sebastian (The Little Mermaid), Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio) and all those girls in Doctor Who.

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on July 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• NEW RULE: Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You can remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark within the save screen.
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till July 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until July 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) ADePALMA1251
    2) legobasher
    3) Jetpack-guy
    4) Eggyslav
    5) Jareen2

[album]6667[/album]

[album]6627[/album] [album]6630[/album] [album]6621[/album] [album]6633[/album]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!