For Eggy and all the history lovers out there: A contest about the middle ages! This is not limited to european history, you can pick anything that happened between the year 500 and 1500 from around the world. There is no exact starting point or end for the medieval times, but I think those years are a good time frame.
Examples: historical events, famous people, everyday life, knights, castles, minnesingers, stories from the medieval times or modern stories which take place at that time...
HOW TO JOIN:
- If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
- Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on June 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till June 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until June 30.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.