Me!!!!!

• Hey guys! =)
    So far, no one has made a topic on this part of the forum, so I might as well do it! :D
    Anyway, my real name is Dana. I'm 20 (I'll be 21 at the end of April) and I play the bass guitar in a punk rock band called Bending Over Backwards!
    I'm from the USA and I think it's cool that I'm communicating with people from all over the world!
    Music is my main passion. I love all kinds of music, but my absolute favorite genre is punk rock.
    I'm really compassionate and friendly, so don't hesitate to talk to me if you need someone to talk to. I promise I'll respond and help out as best as I can!
    I hope I get to learn more about all of you by seeing posts from you guys! :]

And this is me in real life!
    [Blocked Image: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/ShadowRaven_/321275_10150386885007499_729612498_8431462_1520469046_n.jpg]

• Welcome on board! :)
    It's good to have a mod to talk you when the other mods scare the newbies ;).
    I have to admit I an the most unmusical person on earth (horrible singer, no sense of rhythm and my music collection is a shame), that's why I admire people who can play an instrument.

• “I like to take comfort in knowing that women are the only future in rock and roll.” - Kurt Cobain

Amen. The ladies need to rock out more. It is rarely (if ever) a bad thing.

Janina: I don't believe there's a soul on Earth that doesn't have something to offer musically. All you need to write a decent song is a handful of chords and an interesting idea to float them on. A lot of my favourite performances of all time have been by under-skilled musicians just having a go at something they thought was a good idea.

• Quote from Caribou

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Case in point. One of the all-time great alternative rock riffs. Four notes. You can literally play it with one finger, without even concentrating hard. Still sounds totally badass though.

That's an awesome song! can't believe I've never heard it before.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• He's just not used to tough punk rock girls :lol:.
    That reminds me of an incident some weeks ago when I went for a walk with my sister's dog. An old man wanted to ask for the way and called to me: "Hey there young man, can you help me?". Short hair can be confusing ;).

• Janina a similar thing happened last week
    the phone rang i answered said hello the person on the end of the line said "hi Aimee is your mum home"

...aimee is my sister.

• It's alright guys.
    On another forum, I've been told that I looked like a dude. xD
    It's kind of funny, because I'm quite the tomboy.
    I have more guy friends than girfriends, and I prefer more guy stuff too!
    I'm quite androgynous lol.

And to Caribou, I've been trying to figure out the name of that song for SO LONG!!!!
    I heard that song on the radio and I kept trying to figure out what that song is and now I know now.
    THANK YOU!!!!! :D

• Awwwwww thanks guys! :D
    In the USA....turning 21 means that I can purchase alcohol. =]
    So...this is a pretty big one!!!

Thank you so much!!!!! =)

• Quote from ViralMonster

Oh, I spelt Birthday wrong, sorry :(

You've killed us all!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!