steve's pics

• Supernatural

Sam

Dean

Castiel

Crowley

i did the least editing on Dean. i just flipped his facial features. for Sam i inverted his eyebrows and got rid of the pockets on his pants. Crowley, i brought his eyebrows down a little and cleaned up some of the stubble around his mouth. i also made it look like his tie is under his collar and got rid of the pockets on his pants too. i did the most work on Castiel. i started by giving him the trenchcoat from the unique design shirts, the one with the blue vest and red tie. then i overlayed a dress shirt from the freestyle collection and gave him a blue tie. i also made it look like his tie is under the collar.
    i guess thats it for this collection. i'm currently working on the Simpsons family, the Griffins from Family Guy, some horror movie characters (inspired by Freddy Krueger's glove) and a few Game of Thrones characters. but first i'll be doing an entry for the contest. hopefully i'll have it done on time. :)

• These are really nice, the editing is very clear and subtle, I really like it. :thumbup:

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!