Contest 03/2015: COMEDIANS

• It's time for a laugh! Create SP-Studio pictures about Comedians. It could be a scene from a comedy movie, a sitcom or just a portrait of a stand up comedian. Just make sure the comedians are real people (sorry, no Watchmen pictures allowed ;)). Comic/cartoon characters do not count.

Examples:
    Comedians like Monty Python, Jim Carrey, Louis C.K., Eddy Murphy, Charlie Chaplin...
    Famous comedic roles like Mr. Bean, Doctor Evil, Lieutenant Frank Drebin, Borat...
    TV-shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, Saturday Night Live...
    Movies like Groundhog Day, Spaceballs, The Hangover, Shaun of the Dead,...

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on March 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till March 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until March 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Quote from Stanley

I've done mine! Hopefully it'll be in the album soon! :)

Once the submitting period ends (it lasts until the 20th) all of the pictures submitted by the users will show up in the album, which is when you can vote on them! :)

• Creating two different pictures and combining them is not allowed. But if you manage to make it look like there are two characters without additional software, this is fine. As long as you only use the SP-Studio and one picture. Here are some examples.

Allowed in contests:

[album]5946[/album] [album]5912[/album]

Here the second character is just an illusion created by combining parts in a creative way.

Not allowed in contests:

[album]6351[/album] [album]6232[/album]

Two characters were created as single SP-Studio pictures and combined later.

• I don't know about this, but after I logged in successfully, selected the picture from my computer and hit "SUBMIT", I was once again asked to log in, creating a never-ending process. So may I send it somewhere else like your email box?

• CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) AMParsons29 & legobasher
    3) Jareen2
    4) salinea
    5) sexyshane

[album]6376[/album] [album]6418[/album]
    [album]6377[/album] [album]6389[/album] [album]6375[/album]

So we have two winners this month! :) Is this the first time this happened?

AMParsons29 and legobasher can make wishes for the next mixed update. I am currently working on some other things I will announce soon and the next update will be about fantasy costumes. But I plan to do a mixed update in May with the unfinished contest wishes.

A new contest will start in a couple of hours.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!