SP-Studio Christmas Special 2014

• Quote from Janina

Day 13: Here comes the fitting male outfit in rococo style.

It's really nice Janina, It really fits to the dress, but, if I may give some critique, the coat's sleeves are kinda weird, they are a little too short, and look like they were ripped off the dress, and sewn on the coat, with too much of the shirt sleeves popping out. a Justeaucorps coat had long sleeves, with folded cuffs decorated with golden embroidery, or small buttons, like you did for Jack Sparrow's coat (which is a classical justeaucorps, but weathered and with some extravagant pirate addons). Still, I love it, a great addition to historical clothing.... :thumbup:

• Thanks for the feedback, I can still change the sleeves a bit. I will remove the white parts in the middle of the sleevs and see how I can improve them. It's good to have someone who knows some things about fashion ;).
    But I might do those changes after Christmas, because then I will have more time.

Day 14: FIRE! A burning scenery as a background. Good for action movie, war scenes or burning Christmas trees.

• Quote from Janina

Thanks for the feedback, I can still change the sleeves a bit. I will remove the white parts in the middle of the sleevs and see how I can improve them. It's good to have someone who knows some things about fashion ;).
    But I might do those changes after Christmas, because then I will have more time.

Ok, I can search some pictures for your inspiration, if you want..... Damn, 18th century is my favourite era, sometimes I wish I lived in those times, travel through Europe with Casanova, play harpsichord with Mozart, debate with Voltaire, meet Madame Pompadour, and other famous ladies and gentlemen of european courts, or get down with the pirates in the Carribean, sail the seven seas in search of booty and adventure, or even whitnessing the dawn of industrial revolution, ingenious invention, and political movements of the Age of Illumination, but I digress.

• @Eggy: Sure, pictures are always a big help when it comes to fashion.

@Jareen: There might be the remains of a Christmas tree in the back... ;)

Day 15: Huge breasts and belly. They can be put on top of clothes, so I guess this is a useful addition for many characters. No matter if they are pregnant, overweight or have breast implants.

• Quote from Janina

Day 17: A Fender Stratocaster as wished by Caribou :)

This is an absolutely amazing wish.
    A fender bass...one day I will own a real one. :lol:

• Day 19: Several SP-Studio fans asked me for more hoodies, and so I included two different types in many colors today. Closed and open. They look better than the old ones in the freestyle-collection, but I will keep both versions.

• Day 22: Today I finished most of my jobs I had to finish before Christmas, so the busy times are over and I was able to draw something really detailed today. I gave the wish voting wish "crystal cave" a try, because it is a useful Fantasy scenery (and fun to draw). It can also be used for outside views, because you cannot actually see the ceiling of the cave. Then the pillars would be strange looking trees ;).

• Day 24: I spared no expense for this final update... A whole treasure chest can be found in the SP-Studio now. The SP-Studio gallery is full of adventures already, so it's time to include something for your characters to chase after.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a happy new year!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!