Can you play south park here?

• Hi! I'm a new user and i was wondering if there was a forum or whatever where you can act out the character or characters you have created like creating your very own south park thing without using voice overs, just words. If not there should totally be one!

• Quote from CoolSPcreator

Hi! I'm a new user and i was wondering if there was a forum or whatever where you can act out the character or characters you have created like creating your very own south park thing without using voice overs, just words. If not there should totally be one!

Not yet. We are not really roleplaying on this forum. It is more be used to just have a chat about everything, showing your creativity in contests and submitting wishes for items you would like to see beinf include to the creator.

I hope this did awnser your question.

-Jareen2, moderator Sp-studio

• Quote from CoolSPcreator

Hi! I'm a new user and i was wondering if there was a forum or whatever where you can act out the character or characters you have created like creating your very own south park thing without using voice overs, just words. If not there should totally be one!

that would be a pretty cool thing to do.Maybe we could make it work with other users

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!