Batman

• Alright I'm sure many of you have heard about the massive news that Warner brothers is making a Superman/Batman movie I'm so excited but also nervous very much so. The quote they used was from Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" here is the quote "I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you". My issue is in that moment Bruce has defeated Clark as you can tell, :finger: I don't want to see a physical fight between the 2 giants I want to see a mental fight.

So I think a mental battle between them could be amazing and we could really deeply explore Clark's emotions about the final battle between him and Zod. Now my pick for Bruce/Batman is Magneto himself Michael Fassbender he is just a perfect actor to take reins from Bale. No.1 he's in the age range Clark is 33 in MOS and Fassbender is 36. Sorry this was so long leave me your options down below I'd love to talk about what everyone thinks. :)

Hey man, I've added spoiler tags to your post. In the future, just try and make sure you use them when talking about something like this.
    -ADePALMA1251

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
    -Someone who knows the truth

• Ok thanks will do I just thought its been a month or 2 since the release so my bad.

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris

• Quote from Jabels

I don't want them to fight at all. I fucking hate it when Superheroes get into fisticuffs with eachother.

That was one of my biggest gripes with The Avengers. I thought when everyone is calling each other names and generally getting not liking each other only to immediately come together right as the bad guys show up was completely unnecessary. A few years ago when all we had was the Nolan Batman movies, I would of stood out against a Superman & Batman movie, but after seeing Man of Steel and knowing that movie takes place in a universe outside of Nolan's universe, I'm all for it. People on the internet are saying they want Bale back, but again, it takes place in a different universe and it just wouldn't feel right. I'm hopeful that they'll cast a fairly unknown actor to take on the role of Batman, and that Batman is a Batman that already exists and doesn't require any kind of back story. I think it would be pretty cool to have some sort of Lex Luthor as, or running for President sort of thing that features corruption and all that sort of stuff that Batman will be able to expose and work with Superman to stop.

• I have some casting news already.....Liam Mcintyre (Spartacus) has expressed interest in playing the new Bats by saying on twitter "Oh my god. So there's going to be a new Batman. It's time to dream big." I personally would be ok with this casting Liam is 32 so hes in the age range and I hear he was very good in the role. The website CosmicBookNews reports that Teen Wolf's Tyler Hoechlin is being heavily considered to dawn the cape and cowl. Ever since the news has gone viral. i have ssen Teen Wolf and i think Tyler has the look of Bruce, He also has those very mysterious eyes. Sound off your opinions down below

-Josh

• Has anyone seen 'The Dark Knight Returns: Part 1' movie? If so, is it worth the download? I'd like some opinions :)
    What other animated Batman films would you recommend aswell?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• The Dark Knight Returns: Part 1 and The Dark Knight Returns: Part 2 are fantastic. Batman: Year One is another really good one, and the best animated Batman movie is Batman: Mask of The Phantasm.

• Thanks for the info. :D I've recently really got into batman! Just read Year One and thought it was very good :)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• In some casting news "The Hollywood Reporter" is reporting that Josh Brolin (46) is the early front runner to wear the cape and cowl...the second name on the list is Ryan Gosling (32). I've realized that Josh Brolin is in the middle of a divorce with Diane Lane (Martha Kent in MOS). As always this is Josh keeping you filled in on the Batman news.

-Josh

• LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WE HAVE OUR NEW BATMAN AN HE IS.....(QUE THE DRUMROLLS PLEASE )

BEN AFFLECK

what do you think about this shit let me know I'm very intrested

• meh, i don't know, im one of the minority that liked daredevil, but ill wait till i see some sets pictures and a trailer.

• I don't understand why people are bringing up his films like Daredevil and Gigli, as if he hasn't totally redeemed himself with The Town, Argo, and Gone Baby Gone (though he only directed it). I'm a bit on the fence about it, but I'm leaning more towards the idea that it can be done, especially since this is Zach Snyder's universe and not Christopher Nolan's (which are two separate universes, so for the love of god, people, stop saying "Bring back Bale"). I'm also glad that while searching through the cesspit that is the comment section of the Internet, that I'm not the only one that remembers the backlash Nolan received after casting Heath Ledger as The Joker. I'm looking forward to hearing more news about this movie as time goes on.

• Given Zack Snyder's track record, the film is probably going to be awful, so I fully expect Ben Affleck to be the best thing about it.

• ...Um, except Bryan Cranston has just been cast as Lex Luthor. For the first time I'm starting to think this might be quite good.

• Actually Caribou if you dig deeper from some reports the origin of the story is from Cosmicbooknews in the same articele they claimed that Mark Strong would return as Sinestro. Also in the report they say Matt Damon will play Aquaman or Martian Manhunter. So Bryan Cranston could play Lex but for now its just a false story.

• Quote from Caribou

...Um, except Bryan Cranston has just been cast as Lex Luthor.

Frankly, I want him to play Jim Gordon, but i don't think that will happen as of the upcoming Gotham show, I want to know more about this Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman/The Wonder Twins movie, as we haven't been told anything and if the story is bad then batfleck is the least of our worries, just give up a freaking title!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!