Contest 10/2014: UNDEAD

• 10 hours left, submit your picture now! :)

We have at least two entries with a grim reaper. I did not want to let them through at first, because the grim reaper never was alive... he seems to be more like a demon. But I understand why some might count him as "undead", so I might make an exception here.

• Quote from ADePALMA1251

I'm super stoked about the number of entires this contest!

Me too!
    I don't remember the last time we had this many entries!
    We got a really great selection of pictures, too.
    May the best contestant win!
    Good luck, everyone!

• Quote from Strider

As in the old times! :joy:

We used to regularly get more than a hundred pictures a contest in the "golden years" ;) but, yeah, this is a big improvement. I reckon it's going to be close too, there are about ten pictures that could easily end up in the top five.

Not all together, obv.

• Quote from Strider

I just hope mine being in those ten... better in the top half! :D I'm on a roll... :D:D:D

I don't think it's an abuse of my moderator powers to say that you're definitely in with a very good chance. ;)

• Congratulations to the winners! And congrats to everyone who contributed some of them, even if they weren't in the top 5 as well, cuz wow that were a lot of great pics this contest!! :thumbup:

• Great contest, here are the final results :joy:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Dogzilla
    2) glindara
    3) Lefiou
    4 / 5) AMParsons29 & ADePALMA1251

[album]5946[/album]

[album]5912[/album] [album]5957[/album] [album]5954[/album] [album]5992[/album]

Dogzilla wins a free wish for a new SP-Studio item. The open wishes will be included in this year's advent calendar.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!