50 SP-Studio contests! So many amazing artworks!
I am really happy about how all these contests turned out and hope you like the new October challenge:
"Undead" refers to all types of vampires, zombies and ghosts. A human being dies and after his death he becomes a mythical creature... I think this is a fitting topic for a Halloween related contest! You can choose an existing undead monster from a movie or novel (like Dracula, Casper or Frankenstein) for your SP-Studio picture, or you can make up your own character.
Other monsters (demons, aliens, dragons, werewolfs...) or living people will be disqualified. Please stick to the "undead" topic.
Examples of undead creatures: Zombie (created by voodoo magic, desease, experiment...), vampire, ghost, spirit, walking mummy or skeleton, draugr, lich, ghoul.
HOW TO JOIN:
If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on October 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till October 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until October 31st.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.