I have not played Angry Birds yet, because I don't want to be mainstream!
Okay... actually I am not sure why I haven't played it yet
Those are my favorites so far:
1) (best DVD collection manager EVER)
2) (classic Tower Defense game, very challenging, MANY levels)
3) (cute puzzle game, give it a try!)
4) (because Handy photos suck and this way they look better)
5) (if you want to play with me - add me)
"WhatsApp Messenger" ist another favorite, because this way I don't need to spend many for SMS or MMS. I love my "Google Map". And I use the Facebook and Google+ apps on a regular base.