[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
SP-Studio Community • View topic - steve's pics
Board index SP-Studio Art Edited SP-Studio pictures steve's pics

steve's pics

For SP-Studio pictures edited with additional software.

Forum rules

Here you can show pictures edited with Photoshop, MS Paint or Gimp. Usually you are allowed to create one thread for your edited SP-Studio pictures here. But if you have a whole collection to show you can create more than one thread. Just avoid spamming please.
Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:54 am

Supernatural

Sam

Dean

Castiel

Crowley

i did the least editing on Dean. i just flipped his facial features. for Sam i inverted his eyebrows and got rid of the pockets on his pants. Crowley, i brought his eyebrows down a little and cleaned up some of the stubble around his mouth. i also made it look like his tie is under his collar and got rid of the pockets on his pants too. i did the most work on Castiel. i started by giving him the trenchcoat from the unique design shirts, the one with the blue vest and red tie. then i overlayed a dress shirt from the freestyle collection and gave him a blue tie. i also made it look like his tie is under the collar.
i guess thats it for this collection. i'm currently working on the Simpsons family, the Griffins from Family Guy, some horror movie characters (inspired by Freddy Krueger's glove) and a few Game of Thrones characters. but first i'll be doing an entry for the contest. hopefully i'll have it done on time. :)

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:39 am
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

These are really nice, the editing is very clear and subtle, I really like it. :thumbup:

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:04 am

thanks for the compliment! i only use ms paint, so theyre not as polished as they could be.

Post Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

The Simpsons

Homer at Moe's

Homer at home

Marge

Bart

Lisa

Return to Edited SP-Studio pictures