[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Storm & Other Edited Photos by TheNinthWave
Board index SP-Studio Art Edited SP-Studio pictures Storm & Other Edited Photos by TheNinthWave

Storm & Other Edited Photos by TheNinthWave

For SP-Studio pictures edited with additional software.

Forum rules

Here you can show pictures edited with Photoshop, MS Paint or Gimp. Usually you are allowed to create one thread for your edited SP-Studio pictures here. But if you have a whole collection to show you can create more than one thread. Just avoid spamming please.

I whited out the eyes, overlayed an X-Men logo, and chose a different background using gimp.

Scissor ME!

Woot!

Here's the story of a lovely lady...

I loved Brady Bunch reruns growing up. The movies are even better

Scissor ME!

Kill Bill

Scissor ME!

Fleetwood Mac all together -

Scissor ME!

Captain Janeway -

Scissor ME!

Technically it is edited, but I didn't do too much. Just had to get rid of that temple top it looked too much like a crown on top of the character's head. It's Elphaba from Wicked.

Scissor ME!

Caribou User avatar
Mod

If you'd moved the hat up a few milimetres, it would have hidden the top of the building without having to edit the picture.

Thanks for the tip, I'm still new at this.
Scissor ME!

Caribou User avatar
Mod

I used to edit almost all my old pictures, but as I've learned more tricks I've found that it's often unnecessary. My first attempt at Obi-Wan from The Phantom Menace was edited by cutting-and-pasting in MS Paint:

Then I had another go a couple of years later and found that I could make a much more realistic likeness without any editing at all:

There are literally hundreds of useful little tricks that you can pick up - for example, with your Storm picture you could make the X logo using text and a circular earring, and white-out her eyes using little white beards or something like that. Obviously the logo wouldn't look quite as neat as it does here, and you wanted to use a different background - but it's something to bear in mind if you're entering contests where editing isn't allowed. It's mostly a matter of experimenting and trial-and-error. And having lots of patience helps. ;)

Yeah, I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Check out my Carrie in my unedited folder, I think that's the one I'm most proud of. Here is The Borg. I used a different background, and greyscaled the preset outfit.

Scissor ME!

B'elanna Torres

Scissor ME!

Return to Edited SP-Studio pictures