Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Contest 10/2018: FATALITY

Contest 10/2018: FATALITY

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Post Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:23 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Let's celebrate Halloween with gore and cruelty! Show a bloody, funny, cruel, famous or unusual death scene. Be creative! It’s important to not just show a Halloween costume. These pictures won’t count this time. And remember: This is not just about murder. So any Darwin Award winner counts for inspiration as well.

HOW TO JOIN:

1. Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until October 20.
  2. The pictures will all show up on October 21 for a vote. You can like as many pictures as you want.
  3. On November 1 the winners will be announced.

RULES:

• Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them smaller.
  • You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
  • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until October 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it. ;)
  • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
  • If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
  • If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
  • Add a short English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
  • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
  • When the voting starts you can like the pictures until October 31.

FIRST PRIZE:

I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic - or in the SP-Studio remake.

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:12 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

The voting will start a little bit later. I'm sick in bed, but I hope to feel better tomorrow.
You can still submit pictures until then. :)

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:51 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Time to vote! 23 very unique pictures have been submitted this time.

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:17 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

I think Ildorf will win this time...

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:25 pm

It's a great design, but I'm not sure how it fits the topic.

Return to Announcements