[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - What is your favourite Video Game?
Board index Off Topic Computers, Videogames & Music What is your favourite Video Game?

What is your favourite Video Game?

Discuss musicians, songs, IT, gaming, gadgets, the internet,...
Your Favorite Game Genre

1. All Things RPG
13%
2. Real-Time, and Turn Based Strategy
6%
3. Action Games and Shooters
19%
4. Puzzles
6%
5. Point & Click and other Adventure Games
13%
6. Sport Games, including Driving Games
No votes
7. Fighting Games
No votes
8. Retro
13%
9. MMO and Browser Games
3%
10. Other
23%
11. I have a rich and active life, I don't need games.
3%

Total votes : 31

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:13 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Like in the Topic, What do you like to play? :pc: Maybe there's a certain game or series you love? Or maybe a whole Genre? I generally like all sorts of RTS: Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Warcraft, etc. Also I quite enjoy adventure games or Puzzles. From RPGs my all time favourite are Elder Scrolls series (Skyrim FTW! :awesome: ). When I'm in mood, I play action Games, like GTA, or Duke Nukem Forever. My other favourites are: Diablo II, Minecraft, Heroes of Might & Magic, and old, retro games.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Action Games and Shooters

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm
Till User avatar
Mod

honestly? point 11.

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I like older "retro games" like on Sega Genesis...Sonic 1,2,3, Sonic & Knuckles, Double Dragon: Battletoads, Mickey Mania, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, practically every Mario game on the SNES...

I also absolutely love A LOT of games from Nintendo 64...my absolute favorite being The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time...and others such as StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Mario Party, Goldeneye 007, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong 64...you get the idea.

Even Playstation games like Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy VIII, Tony Hawk: Pro Skater...

And then getting towards the videogames we've had in the past few years...I enjoy the Halo series, Super Smash Bros Brawl...etc.

I grew up with videogames....and now that I'm in college and a band, it's hard to find time to play any videogames unless I'm out with friends on a weekend or something.
I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Portal 2. That fucking ending. ;_;

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I know! Cora, con seea mia!

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:32 am

Call of Duty 4 MW
Before this it was 'Ghost Recon'.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:43 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

I miss party games in the vote, because I love games like Wario Ware, Dance Dance Revolution, Rock Band, You don't know Jack and Buzz. But I never liked other multiplayer games like shooters, MMOs or racing games.

Most of the time I play alone. RPGs und RTS are my favorite genres. And interesting indie games in general. Oh... and I am addicted to Towr Defense games, I play every single one of them ;).

Diablo 2 (LoD) is my favorite game of all time! :love:

Other favorites are the Anno series, Worms and Terraria. Terraria is a must have title! You can get it at Steam for about 5 bucks when it's on sale. I played about 200 hours already and it never gets boring because there is so much to discover. It's an exploring/action/building/crafting game with small RPG elements and many connections to Minecraft. But there are more monsters and way more different items. Give it a try, especially if you like this old fashioned retro look: http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/

My favorite platform is the PC, but I also enjoy 3DS/DS, PS3 and Wii games. And from time to time I have to play some old DOS or SNES games as well. Like Lemmings 2... it's still amazing today.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 pm

my fav game is prof layton and pandora's box

i love puzzles games especially online.
i also love mario
i play online games most, im currently playing through amateur surgeon
my favourite online game is this little game where u make south park characters, i think its called sp-gallery?

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

I love Point And Click games such as 'Monkey Island' and 'Full Throttle'

But I also love 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas' It had something that GTA: 4 didn't - Freedom and an amazing storyline.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:02 pm

And awesome music on the Radio.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm
Joker User avatar
Mod

Portal 2, Half-Life 2 and Batman: Arkham City.
...That was a lie.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Yes, Akrham City is great! (although I still have a problem with the boss fights, regardless of ho good he one with Mr. Freeze is)

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:10 pm

But you have to admit: Penguin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Hugo Strange, hardley or no good boss fights! They really missed out.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 pm

My favorite games are: BIOSHOCK, CALL OF DUTY MW3 (eventhough it's getting a little repeatitive), FALLOUT 3, NEW VEGAS, FINAL FANTASY series, LITTLE BIG PLANET, and RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN trilogy.

I used to like SPYRO as a kid.

Waiting on BIOSHOCK INFINITE and (possibly) FALLOUT 4.

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 am

My favourite Video Game is "Crazy Rider".
Play online on your computer, no need of paying anything, just enjoy!

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 am

bottom text

Post Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm

survival horror games such as Resident Evil series,Silent Hill series except for the latest two-these games are beyond just being a game to me :thumbup: ,shooters like Killzone2 , 3 8) or MoH and action adventure games like Ratchet and Clank series :awesome:

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm

SMB3.A true classic

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm

my favorite video game is MW3

Return to Computers, Videogames & Music