[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Single SP-Studio Updates (August 2015)
Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Single SP-Studio Updates (August 2015)

Single SP-Studio Updates (August 2015)

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Till User avatar
Mod

ah, thanks a lot! Great new Items! :]

Loving the new items, Janina! =)

Janina User avatar
Admin

Caribou User avatar
Mod

That's an awesome update, really. It's opened up so many possibilities that weren't there before. =)

Till User avatar
Mod

yup. I dont know how often I was saying, why aren't this, sorry, fuckin hats color customizable!

A really big thanks Janina! :)

Janina User avatar
Admin

Till User avatar
Mod

OMG! how awesome! really! *durchdreh* awesome!
Thank you, Janina! Thats such an awesome Update! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

*edit: um, wait. Where are the new Items? :?:

Janina User avatar
Admin

Thanks :). Maybe you have to reload the page to make it load. Just click the refresh button of your browser.

Damn fine update, Janina. Damn fine. :)

I refreshed the page and still don't see any of the new items. :o

Janina User avatar
Admin

Try visiting http://www.sp-studio.de/sp-studio.swf and reload it. Then you can get back to the regular page and it should show the new items. Does this work for you?

I see the new items , they look great, Happy Halloween. To all :pc: :cheers: :party: :joy: :well: :thumbup: :D 8) :] =)

Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Sweet mother of god, Janina, You have outdone yourself! Fantastic update! :clap:

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Janina User avatar
Admin

Just a very small update for today: I sorted the clothes (unique designs), removed the whole Christmas stuff and updated the Hall of Fame. The next "real" update should be finished in about a week.

Janina User avatar
Admin

Finally I can tell you when the next update will be online: February 20th :).

Janina User avatar
Admin

Till User avatar
Mod

no Problem :) Besides, the duck is great.

Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

congratulation's with your sister in law janina

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Thanks :) Her son is 1 1/2 years old and now she is pregnant again.

Janina User avatar
Admin

Janina User avatar
Admin

http://www.sp-studio.de

Today’s update is inspired by history: With the new hat, beard and jewelry you can dress up your SP-Studio characters as an Egyptian Pharaoh. You can even rebuild the famous death mask of Tutankhamun by seletcing a golden skin tone.

This was a contest wish :).

Janina User avatar
Admin

Today I have Freddy Krueger’s glove and burned skin for you to celebrate Halloween.

“Nightmare on Elm Street” is one of my favorite horror movies of all time and I got asked a lot about those items. So here they are! :) I am sure the burned skin can be useful for all kind of creepy characters.

Janina User avatar
Admin

I am a huge fan of Sherlock and I think those 5 new items are useful for other characters as well. :)

Janina, you have outdone yourself, that is brilliant

Janina User avatar
Admin

Thanks!
I guess being a fan makes it easier ;). The single parts come from a drawing I did last year, but I never took the time to turn them into SP-Studio items until now. This was the original version:

Great!
I like it. :clap: :joy:

Janina User avatar
Admin

3 new hair-styles and 2 new suits inspired by Doctor Who. Another BBC show, but the next update will be about the stuff category :).

Janina User avatar
Admin

As I re-sorted the "stuff" category and included three new sub-categories to make it less chaotic. Additionally there are new buttons to switch directly between sub-categories (they also were included in the “hair” and “shirt” categories). No new content this time, but I am glad I am finished with cleaning up :).

Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

looks indeed less chaotic.. do you have any idea when my contest wishes will be added?

Janina User avatar
Admin

The next update will be a mixed one and the open contest wishes will be in it.

Previous"Next

Return to Announcements