Board index SP-Studio.de Feedback Make a wish!

Make a wish!

What do you like about SP-Studio.de? What should change?

Forum rules

Have a look at the wish voting gallery as well. There you can suggest and discuss new SP-Studio items.
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

What do you miss in the SP-Studio?

A background picture of your favorite place? Clothes worn by a celebrity? Your own hair-style? More pets? Fashion accessories? Famous movie costumes? Weapons, musical instruments or food? Make and discuss suggestions here:

>> WISH VOTING

Yes, it's back. I saved all the pictures from the old gallery, but the votes were reset. So you can rate them again.

If you are new to this here is a short explanation on how it works:

Every member can upload wishes to the Wish Voting gallery (usually up to 20). If you want to suggest something search for a reference picture (Google) or draw one yourself. The quality does not matter at all, I just need to know what it looks like. Then go to the Make a Wish! gallery and check if your wish is already there (or in Declined Wishes). If not, click the "upload image" button. After a team member has approved your pictures it will appear and everybody can comment it. Only members can vote though (1-5 stars). From time to time I might delete those pictures which have very low ratings and no chance to be included.

Wishes with high ratings have good chances to be picked by me for future SP-Studio updates! :)

So if you want to suggest new SP-Studio items, please use the Wish Voting gallery to do so.
Good luck and have fun!
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm

:) The Return!

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

By the way: I am assigning your old wish voting pictures to your new accounts now (Mods and Mod trainees can help me with his).
This could lead to not being able to upload new ones, because now we have a limit of 20 wishes per user. But if this happens I will do something about it, so don't worry :).

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm

How can we help? =)

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

You can go to the old wish voting gallery and compare it to the new one. When you notice a picture by someone who is already registered in the new forum, you open his picture in the new gallery and edit it. On bottom of the page you write his name in the "Change author:" and press SUBMIT. Then the picture belongs to him again :).

I have already looked through the wishes from backgrounds to masks (page 1 - 20), so if you want to help with the last 9 pages you can start here and here. Thanks a lot! :)

The same thing will have to be done for the old contests, but wish voting is more important right now. I haven't saved all the contests yet.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Cool :)

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm
Till Mod

ok.
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

But if you want to do it at the same time it's best if one starts at the end and one at page 21, so you don't edit the same pictures at the same time ;). It's great to have some help, this way it's finished much faster.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:49 pm

I wish for a color option for Horses , Everything Else : sandwich, hotdog/ corn dog , pop corn bucket, witches hat, spatula, clarinet , tambourine, burrito , Wonder Woman's tiara.

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 pm
Till Mod

I added the horse to the list of items users want in more colors, but the other stuff you must post in the Wish Voting Gallery but please check if they aren't already there. the sandwich and the popcorn are quite fine ideas by the way :)
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 am

I'd like to see:

Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower, Medigun, Sentry Gun, Gravity Gun

Clothes: An HEV Suit and the garb of the Team Fortress 2 characters. (And if you can, a paper mask for the Spy)

Post Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I haven't looked through the Wish Voting wishes for a while because I had other things to do, but the Christmas Special will start today. So it's time for me to get back to this and choose 24 items :). If you have wishes, now is a good time to upload them - and vote for your favorites!

Post Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:43 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

So, how's my Time Travel contest wish Janina? You know, samurai armor?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

The helmet was the first day of the Christmas special, and the armor will be online as well as one of the next updates :).

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Thank youuu!!! :kiss: :D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 am

Have you ever played South Park: The Stick of Truth? If you have, could you make a Nazi Zombie swastika armband, Princess Kenny outfit and the Stick of Truth. Thanks :)
And may the force be with you. :3

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I am from Germany, so I am not allowed to publish swastikas. Sorry, but it is against our laws and I do not want to risk any trouble ;). But there might be other updates inspired by The Stick of Truth. I will not copy their stuff, but there are some costumes that are a very good inspiration.

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:19 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

Janina wrote:
I am from Germany, so I am not allowed to publish swastikas. Sorry, but it is against our laws and I do not want to risk any trouble ;). But there might be other updates inspired by The Stick of Truth. I will not copy their stuff, but there are some costumes that are a very good inspiration.

How are the updates drawing going, ?

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:30 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

Terrible, and I am so sorry about it :(. I hate it if I cannot do the updates in time. Usually I am not that kind of person, I am always early to appointments and only promise things I can do. But with the SP-Studio it never really worked out, it's a shame. Even if I mark a date on my calendar.

After I changed the stuff category I immediately started drawing new items, but this update is still not finished. Since then I got a couple of new jobs and so every day there is something else to do, e-mails to write, phone calls, money... It's not really a problem with time (I believe you can always find the time to do something if you focus and plan your days), I am just overstrained lately. When I am finished with my daily work my head feels too tired for the SP-Studio, because for working with Flash I need to concentrate a lot. Compared to this writing a blog post or playing a game is a more relaxing task for me, so I do this instead. That's why I wrote a long article about The Stick of Truth, but didn't manage to finish the SP-Studio update. It's strange. Right now the SP-Studio is the only project I use Flash for, so I guess I got a bit out of practice and coming back to it feels harder than a couple of years ago when I worked with Flash on a weekly base.

Well, but it's not as big as a drama as it sounds... I just need to get it done, damnit! ;) It's always the same: When I start it's fun, I just need to plan my days better so I can get this done between work.

Return to Feedback