Board index Off Topic TV, Movies & Literature Batman

Batman

Discuss books, poetry, mangas, TV shows, films, actors...
Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WE HAVE OUR NEW BATMAN AN HE IS.....(QUE THE DRUMROLLS PLEASE )

BEN AFFLECK

what do you think about this shit let me know I'm very intrested
Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
-Someone who knows the truth

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:46 pm

meh, i don't know, im one of the minority that liked daredevil, but ill wait till i see some sets pictures and a trailer.
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

I don't understand why people are bringing up his films like Daredevil and Gigli, as if he hasn't totally redeemed himself with The Town, Argo, and Gone Baby Gone (though he only directed it). I'm a bit on the fence about it, but I'm leaning more towards the idea that it can be done, especially since this is Zach Snyder's universe and not Christopher Nolan's (which are two separate universes, so for the love of god, people, stop saying "Bring back Bale"). I'm also glad that while searching through the cesspit that is the comment section of the Internet, that I'm not the only one that remembers the backlash Nolan received after casting Heath Ledger as The Joker. I'm looking forward to hearing more news about this movie as time goes on.
"It's all bullshit, folks and its bad for ya."-George Carlin

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Given Zack Snyder's track record, the film is probably going to be awful, so I fully expect Ben Affleck to be the best thing about it.
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:51 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

...Um, except Bryan Cranston has just been cast as Lex Luthor. For the first time I'm starting to think this might be quite good.

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Actually Caribou if you dig deeper from some reports the origin of the story is from Cosmicbooknews in the same articele they claimed that Mark Strong would return as Sinestro. Also in the report they say Matt Damon will play Aquaman or Martian Manhunter. So Bryan Cranston could play Lex but for now its just a false story.
Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
-Someone who knows the truth

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:06 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Well, if it turns out to be untrue then I take it back. Bryan Cranston is like a stamp of quality as far as I'm concerned. Zack Synder, not so much. But it's been reported in the Independent in the UK, so it's at least a little more concrete than your average internet rumour. ;)

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 am

I guess you know this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes

If you don''t, then enjoy it!

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Caribou wrote:
...Um, except Bryan Cranston has just been cast as Lex Luthor.

Frankly, I want him to play Jim Gordon, but i don't think that will happen as of the upcoming Gotham show, I want to know more about this Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman/The Wonder Twins movie, as we haven't been told anything and if the story is bad then batfleck is the least of our worries, just give up a freaking title!
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm
Caribou User avatar
Mod

So it turns out it's Eisenberg, not Heisenberg. :lol:

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Caribou wrote:
So it turns out it's Eisenberg, not Heisenberg. :lol:

mmh.. Im undecided about Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor. But I think Jeremy Irons as Alfred could be good!
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Previous"

Return to TV, Movies & Literature