This month your challenge is to recreate an existing movie poster with the SP-Studio!
It is very important that you provide a link to the original poster in the discription of your image so we can compare them and see it is not just made up. If I cannot find the source you will be disqualified, so please remember this part of the rules.
This topic might be difficult, so please see it as what it is: just for fun . Your SP-Studio picture might look very difficult from the original poster, even if you try your best. That's no reason to be sad. Be creative and try to recreate the most iconic parts of the poster. For example you do not need to include the movie title if you need text tool otherwise.
You can pick any movie poster you want. Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference, so DVD/BR cover count as well. You should prefer official artworks, but if you really want to do a fan made poster you are allowed to do so as well.
Here are some examples of how different movie posters can look like:
HOW TO JOIN:
If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on August 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till August 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). Always add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until August 31.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.