Board index SP-Studio Art More than just pictures SP-Studio Mafia Family

SP-Studio Mafia Family

Show videos, cakes or games created with SP-Studio's help.

Forum rules

Please remember: You are allowed to use SP-Studio pictures for non commercial projects. But never forget to add a link to http://www.sp-studio.de if you publish your project on the internet. And always give proper credit if you show artworks by other people in this forum.
Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi guys. I remember on the old website I started taking requests from people and making them all in a 'family'. I thought it would be quite a cool idea to do that again but everyone can contribute to an ongoing story. Things like murder, betrayal and double-crossing could go on. Tell me what you guys think and I think I should start off by making th pictures first, so tell me what occupation you'd like to have and I can start making them! :) And remember, never rat on ya friends.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 pm
Till Mod

Hey, i didn't remember you already had the idea in the old community... While your absence I already created a gallery with that topic... But I stopped working on it after short time only..
The Southparklermo Mafia
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Ah, sorry. :(
Is it ok if I continue? My idea is slightly different in that it's a story aswell.

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:39 am
Till Mod

Sure :)

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 am

Everyone can ask whenever and I can make them (if you post a SP picture of yourself in this thread.

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 am
Till Mod

If you would like to continue, just were I stopped.. I'm next. Jup, I never came to doing myself. ^^

Return to More than just pictures