Board index Off Topic Computers, Videogames & Music The new era: PS4, XboxOne and WiiU

The new era: PS4, XboxOne and WiiU

Discuss musicians, songs, IT, gaming, gadgets, the internet,...
What are your favorite (most promising) gaming platforms of this new generation?

PS4
10%
Xbox One
No votes
Wii U
10%
3DS
10%
Playstation Vita
No votes
My smartphone / tablet
10%
Still my computer
50%
This Steam box will be awesome!
10%

Total votes : 10

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:15 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

What do you think of the new consoles of this generation, especially Sony's PS4 and Microsoft's Xbox One? They will both launch at the end of this year.

Sony has kicked Microsoft's butt tonight by doing this at their E3 show. It doesn't look good for the new Xbox... more expensive and more restricted with less exclusive games. It has kinect though and well... American tv... and American sports... I guess Microsoft focused much on the U.S. market here. But I doubt those features are appealing to many people in other countries, because they won't work out there.

I will get a PS4, but most likely I will wait until next year. Until then I have my PS3, WiiU and 3DS to keep me busy. And I still think the PC is the best gaming platform out there. So I am looking forward to what Steam will do with their "Steam box" (though I will not buy it).
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm

computer forever :D :D

I also like xbox 360 . There are very beautiful games : sleeping dogs , gears of war, resident evil
but the computer remains in my preferences

Return to Computers, Videogames & Music