[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Contest 01/2013: WHAT HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2012?
Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Contest 01/2013: WHAT HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2012?

Contest 01/2013: WHAT HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2012?

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Janina User avatar
Admin

Till User avatar
Mod

I already joined, although I think I'll upload another picture...

Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

i uploaded a pic. I hope this one counts..

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it!!!!!! ='[
Dammit I just made a picture two minutes ago thinking I had a little bit of time but I missed it....
I'm so upset..... :(

I really wanted to join this one....
I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Janina User avatar
Admin

You can submit it now. I will give some extra time :).

EDIT: It's online now and you can vote. Unfortunately I had to disqualify two pictures, because they show made up characters unrelated to the topic.

I really appreciate it, Janina.
I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Till User avatar
Mod

I think there are lots of fantastic pictures this time :awesome:

Janina User avatar
Admin

That's true, but only 5 could win:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Till
2) ADePALMA1251
3) Jareen2
4) bellaXraven
5) Sebra504

I took a month off but now I will start to work on new updates again. And of course a new contest topic will be announced soon :).

Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Congrats Everyone!

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

And now, the 'unofficial mathematical classification' :pc: :
(This time I totally agree with its two top positions)

1st.: 'Disney Bought Star Wars': Rating 4,13 x 8 votes = 33,04 points. :joy: [2]
2nd.: '50 shades of grey':....... 3,88 x 8 = 31,04 [3]
3rd.: 'Sandy arrives...':........... 4,29 x 7 = 30,03 [1]
4rd.: 'Gold stones':................ 3,38 x 8 = 27,04 [5]
5rd.: 'Sandy Hook...':.............. 3,57 x 7 = 24,99 [4]
6th.: 'PSY hit ...':................... 2,78 x 8 = 22,24 [7]
7th.: 'Syrian Civil War':........... 3,14 x 7 = 21,98 [6]
8th.: 'Peter Parker dies...':...... 2,63 x 8 = 21,04 [8]
9th.: 'MIA...':........................ 2,14 x 7 = 14,98 [11]
10th.: 'The World Didn't End':.. 2,14 x 7 = 14,98 [12]

(These results doesn't take into account the two disqualified pictures that in the official ranking get the 7th and 8th place, being the 18th and 19th in the 'unofficial' with 6 points each.)

:facepalm: Once again... very low number of voters (8 of 19)... Less than the half of the participants... :nono:
For the next one: RATE, RATE and RATE! ... or :weapon:

Hey Janina, are you going to add the last two contests to the ?

Janina User avatar
Admin

Yes, I really need to do this... on my list.

Return to Announcements