- From our families: Money for a deep fryer (bought one for Christmas) and the WiiU (already bought it before).
- From my husband: A slot machine, "Dominion: Dark Ages", "Funky Barn" for WiiU and a plush vulture.
- From my sister: Two small wooden puzzles, black gloves and wrist warmers.
- From an admin I help with his forum: 10 € Amazon gift coupon.
- From a friend: "Shad'O" and "The Tiny Bang Story" on Steam.
- From a friend: A HUGE rubber and penis shaped shower gel.
- From a friend: DVD "Drive" and some candy in a funny LOST inspired packaging.
- From a friend (for me and my husband): "Ghost Trick: Phantom-Detektiv" for NDS, a penguin board game, two Lego like sets, a handdrawn picture, tea and more candy.
The presents on the right were from me for my husband. Yes, he collects penguin related stuff
Christmas was great! So relaxing... me and my husband watched "Minecraft: The story of Mojang" and a Giant Bomb Game of the Year video, tried out the deep fryer (french fries are SO MUCH better now compared to our oven!) and played board games and video games for three days.