Board index Off Topic Computers, Videogames & Music Worst Song You've Ever Heard?

Worst Song You've Ever Heard?

Discuss musicians, songs, IT, gaming, gadgets, the internet,...
Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 pm
Caribou User avatar
Mod

zachrayblue wrote:
Macarana: I know it's also a dance

Not really. A lot of people learned the dance in the video, sure, but's not like you ever see anyone doing "The Macarena" to any other song, or going to Macarena classes, is it?
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 am
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Caribou wrote:
zachrayblue wrote:
Macarana: I know it's also a dance

Not really. A lot of people learned the dance in the video, sure, but's not like you ever see anyone doing "The Macarena" to any other song, or going to Macarena classes, is it?

It was just like Karamelldansen, or Gagnam Style, basicly, a viral music video with catchy music and easy to learn dance sequence. If I'm not mistaken, Macarena actually was the predecessor of this type of meme......
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 pm

As it's a spanish product (not proud of it at all... :puke: ) I'd like to explain it (and apology):

The 'Macarena' was just a stupid kind of flamenco song written and interpreted by 'Los del Río' that was accompained by a stupid choreography.

A 'disco version'... :puke: with a female voice added became a 'viral song' before internet age and got to Bill clinton's Democratic Party being used for the USA presidential campaign ... And give the world the image of those who were called to be the most important people in the world making the clown...

Not a dance, not a style... just... :puke:

'Give happiness to your body Macarena... Hey Macarena... :puke: '

Years later we launched the 'Aserejé' by 'Las Ketchup (The Tomato daughters)'... but that was another story... :facepalm:

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm
Caribou User avatar
Mod

I quite like "The Ketchup Song" even though as an indie rock snob I really shouldn't. I don't care; it's catchy and bouncy and happy-sounding. Maybe it helps that I have no idea what the words are.
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 pm
Jabels User avatar
Mod

Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Caractacus, were just passing by...

Previous"

Return to Computers, Videogames & Music