Board index SP-Studio.de Feedback Contest ideas

Contest ideas

What do you like about SP-Studio.de? What should change?

Forum rules

Have a look at the wish voting gallery as well. There you can suggest and discuss new SP-Studio items.
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 pm
Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

How about Horror Movies? Considering it's Halloween month that could be a nice fitting topic. :]
Credit to Jabels for signature...

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I don't want to put two movie/tv contests after another. But I think I have an idea what will be next :).
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm
Till Mod

How about a "Best scene of South Park" Contest? I mean, hey this all here is a South Park fan project. :D
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

I think Till´s idea is good! :idea: Was there already a topic about religions? And maybe a topic about great inventions.

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm
Till Mod

the Religion contest was a half year ago, and no there wasn't one about inventions. But I think thats a good Idea!

And how about contests about actors/actress? Separate of course like with the musicians.

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I think movie contests and actors are very similar. So I would prefer to stick with different movie genres instead - if you want to build a certain actor you will find a fitting movie for sure :).

Regarding the South Park topics... meh... sorry, but I tried to avoid them because it's not very creative to use South Park characters here. Most parts for them already exist. You could create an interesting scene, but I bet most pictures would be boring.
And another reason is I avoid using South Park too prominently since the official website copied the SP-Studio and made their own version. Of course I still like the show and it's clearly the inspiration for sp-studio.de, but I want to lead the updates and contests in a different direction.

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm
Till Mod

allright :)

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 am

I just thought of another idea for a contest. Characters from Tim Burton movies. :idea: :pc: :artist: :]

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 pm
Caribou User avatar
Mod

zachrayblue wrote:
I just thought of another idea for a contest. Characters from Tim Burton movies. :idea: :pc: :artist: :]

That's a bit narrow, we'd get lots of repeats of the same character. And none of them would be better than Lefiou's Edward Scissorhands anyway.

If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm

i admit that 's very best edward scissorhands i have ever seen. you are right it wouldn't be a good idea afterall. ;o

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Has there been a contest for International Festivals ? or Holidays around the World?

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Not yet. There have only been a Christmas card and Halloween contests.

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 pm

I suggest we do a one on making a parody of South Park, by creating custom characters. :)

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 pm
Till Mod

um, sorry, that would be to easy.
Most people around here need a challenge. Just creating a character isn't so much fun like combining the Items in a different way!

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:21 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

Perhaps we can do a contest about
Modern Times, we already got acient times

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:25 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

That's very much. How could we split it?

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:37 am
Till Mod

we already had the what happened in the Year... contests. So, maybe a "what happened between 2000 and 2010 contest?"
But In fact I would really like a contest about the world wide web.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

The WWW contest is scheduled for spring 2013 an we will have a "What happened in 2012" contest in January. I am planning November and December right now and think I have decided :).

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:01 am

I have just thought of some more ideas for contests they are: Trends from the past decades, Greatest Movie Directors and Cartoon Characters from the past to the present. :]

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm
Till Mod

we already hat the "cartoon heros of your childhood" contest. And if you want to do a director, wait for an fitting movie contest.

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Does my Trends of the past decades sound like a good idea for a Contest or has that idea been done already? :???:

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Oh God, I just had na epiphany! :idea:

How about....

*drumroll*

JOKER Contest?

No, seriously, since in every contest there must be one green haired Heath Ledger, how about a whole contest about this one character, even just for lulz? :rofl:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm
Caribou User avatar
Mod

At what point did people decide all these Jokers was a good thing? I must have missed that meeting.
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Till Mod

i dont know, Its just like things happen... But i somehow think this is going to end soon anyway.

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Caribou wrote:
At what point did people decide all these Jokers was a good thing? I must have missed that meeting.

Same...I'm honestly not a fan of Jokers anyway. :whatever:
And I don't really care if you think I'm strange, I'm not gonna change, and I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:47 pm

I think the last one Death Celebrities should be called Deceased Celebrities.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Here is my list of Contest Ideas: Anti-Bullying, Our Future Selves, Dream Vacation , Amazing Animals : animals doing incredebile tricks or doing something heroic or special , Famous Animals real or animated, Our Oscar Predictions, Who we would like to see nominated for an Oscar or movies we think should get an Oscar. Best and Worst of 2012: Movies, T V , Books etc...

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Till Mod

• I like the idea about vacations (maybe for a contest in summer ;) ) and books would also be an interesting topic :)
  • For every of your movie-related topics: We already had some, and if there will be more, they will be related to the genre, says Janina. Maybe you'll find a fitting one.
  • The animal contest was already there too (the thing with the tricks: too special. Maybe don't ask for a contest every time you made a cool picture ;) )
  • An what happened in 2012 contest will be in January :)
  • ourselves in future: Im not sure, I think theres no way to compare the pictures...

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Ok I will ease off on Contest Ideas . From now on I will just create characters for the specific Contests.

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:54 pm

About all the movie related contests I have decided to decline on making anymore famous people even though I thought of some of them. I will just stick to things that are not related to books either. :silent:

Previous"Next

Return to Feedback