[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - The Official "Rate the TV Show/Movie Above You"
Board index Off Topic TV, Movies & Literature The Official "Rate the TV Show/Movie Above You"

The Official "Rate the TV Show/Movie Above You"

Discuss books, poetry, mangas, TV shows, films, actors...

3/10 -______-

Shrek The Third

Caribou User avatar
Mod

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Caribou User avatar
Mod

7/10 @bellaXraven

Ninja Warrior

Ninja Warrior is just one of those shows you watch to see failure, not success.

2001: A Space Odyssey?

9/10

Aqua Tenn Hunger Force

1/10
I hate adult swim, and everything thing on that gay ass channel. The shows arent funny, and even "good" shows like robot chicken make me go out and kill a cow. :weapon:

MANswers
(i watched half of one episode and shoved my remote threw the tv :wall: )
bottom text

9/10
The Home Shopping Channel

Joker User avatar
Mod

Seriously? That's not even worthy of my vote. :huffy:

Spaced?
...That was a lie.

Caribou User avatar
Mod

Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

I saw about three episodes of Twin Peaks a few years ago. I mostly remember the pilot episode, which I really enjoyed. I loved the story and Lynch's directing was just beautiful.

From what I've seen from the show, I'll give it a 9/10.

The Wire?

3/10 not really into HBO dramas

Meet The Spartans

0/10
One of the worst films I have ever seen in my life. Friedberg and Seltzer really need to stop making movies.

This is Spinal Tap.

Caribou User avatar
Mod

Janina User avatar
Admin

I really liked it! It's an interesting new twist to the usual found footage movies. It feels more like a really strange wildlife documentary than a horror movie.

8,5/10

Super 8?

7/10

Jackass 3.5

I hate this fuckin movie. I dont see why everyone loves jackass so much, but i hate it. I dont think people getting hurt is funny

127 hours
bottom text

Joker User avatar
Mod

It's a been a while since I saw it, but I remember it as a really good movie. I don't usually think much of James Franco, but his performance in this was probably his best. And it has some really intense scenes, 8.2/10

The Thing prequel from 2011?
...That was a lie.

Dear god, The Thing (2011) was horrible. They say it was a prequel, but it turned out to be an incredible shitty remake of a classic. I probably wouldn't dislike it so much if they hadn't cheaped out of some real nice practical effects, and gone for some of the shitiest and lazy CGI in a non straight to DVD release. 3/10

When You're Strange?

Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

6/10. I really like The Doors, but this documentary was pretty 'meh.'

Van Helsing?

4/10
it was reasonable

Green Lantern (2011)?

Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

3/10. One of the worst superhero movies I've ever seen. I had nothing against Renolds' performance, but the movie as a whole movie was just terrible.

(500) Days of Summer?

Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

A Clockwork Orange: 7.6/10

Monty Python's flying circus

Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

9.5/10. One of the funniest (if not the funniest) shows of all time.

Boardwalk Empire?

7/10 t

Justified

Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

Previous"Next

Return to TV, Movies & Literature