[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Batman
Board index Off Topic TV, Movies & Literature Batman

Batman

Discuss books, poetry, mangas, TV shows, films, actors...
Post Tue May 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Post Tue May 01, 2012 6:03 pm
Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

Post Thu May 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh Harley Quinn's Revenge looks all sorts of good. the new trailer...

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 am

Here's a very well done, 13 minute featurette on The Dark Knight Rises. It doesn't really spoil anything. I say that becasue, like the trailers/tv spots, it adds 4-5 seconds of new footage, but you still have no fuckin' clue what's going on.

Enjoy...
http://batman-news.com/2012/07/07/13-mi ... sed-video/

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm

He's getting another reboot after The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters.

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 am
OscarGold100 User avatar
BANNED

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 am

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Man-Bat,Man-Bat and Man-Bat :angry:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 pm
OscarGold100 User avatar
BANNED

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Empire have an exclusive free stream of the soundtrack for TDKR on their website:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 pm
Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

The Dark Knight Rises... yay.

So, it's being released THIS FUCKING FRIDAY OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

From what you've seen from the trailers and previews and a ton of other shit, what do you think?

Are you excited? When are you seeing it? Are you even seeing it? (if no, then, wtf is wrong with you)

Oh and when the movie comes out use spoiler tags.

Example:

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:31 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

There are 3 reasons I HAVE to go to the cinema this year:

1. The Fantasy Filmfest (>20 movie premieres in 8 days, I visit it every year)
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. The Hobbit

I know nothing about it yet (except for the villains), because I did not watch the trailers, teasers and promo whatsoever stuff. I just expect the best and I am sure Nolan will deliver =).
Actually I don't know if I prefer a Happy Ending or a sad one... let's just hope nobody will spoil it for me. What I want are some nice surprises and the typical dark atmosphere. The rest is up to Nolan, I trust him.

Will it be better than the first two parts? Maybe, but it does not have to. They were so great, it will be very hard to top them.
When I look back at famous trilogys there are some good examples for amazing 3rd parts (Indiana Jones, The Lord of the Rings, the new Star Wars trilogy... okay, the first two parts of this were easy to top), so I am not worried about it.

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm

I have some batman sorta related news I heard that the Man Of Steel teaser trailer will be shown befor The Dark Knight Rises starts. Which I'm super exicted to see
Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
-Someone who knows the truth

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 am
Joker User avatar
Mod

Here's for the wait.
...That was a lie.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm
Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 pm

The Dark Knight Rises...The perfect end, to the perfect trilogy.
I really don't know where to start. I've been in shock since about Friday, July 20th, 9:45pm est. It was a flawless end, and I'll fight to the death deffending that...

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:20 pm

on the subject of the whole reboot thing, i think they should but make a batman movie, Bruce wayne's parents get killed, he becomes batman, fights the joker, batman wins, big woop, and then...pair it with man of steel, green lantern and make a wonder woman, flash, even a aquaman movie and make the justice league a movie!!

with nothing to do with this!:

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

A Justice League movie is in the works already. I think they're going down the Avengers route, starting with Man of Steel (which looks great).

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 pm

on the subject of the JLA film, can anyone explain to me what is going on with the wonder woman movie, every other they come out with a new explaination.

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Though I hate crust-punks, I'd still toss them a buck. Everyone deserves to see this film...

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:56 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

I like the tim burton batman movies

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:16 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Removed some spoiler tags. Please only use them for things that are, y'know, spoilers. Saying "It was awesome" isn't going to ruin anything for anyone, you don't need to tag it.

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 am

Previous"Next

Return to TV, Movies & Literature