Remember the Retro Gaming contest? Now you can show your pictures about videogames released AFTER the Millennium. It's your choice if you pick a single game or game character or submit a picture about a new console. Just make sure it was published after January 1st 2000.
Tip: Super Mario might be a bad choice for a picture, because EVERYBODY does him and he is not a typical modern video game character. There is much more to choose from .
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till July 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) till June 30th.
- Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ).
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.