[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - The Avengers
Board index Off Topic TV, Movies & Literature The Avengers

The Avengers

Discuss books, poetry, mangas, TV shows, films, actors...
Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Right. Get up off your ass and go see this movie. Right now. It is fucking amazing. It was released in the UK yesterday and I don't think I've ever had as much fun watching a film.

What were your thoughts? Use spoiler tags.

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I haven't seen it yet, but I would like to... everybody seems to love this movie.
But I would prefer to see Ironman, Thor and Captain America first, because I don't know the backstories of the characters.

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

just back from seeing it was AWESOME!!!!
i still think thor is the best superhero

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

@Jabels: I have seen the Hulk movie by Ang Lee, but not the newer one.
Unfortunately I don't own any of the DVDs yet and I can't spend the money right now (too much lego lately :rolleyes:)... so I guess I won't make it in time to see "The Avengers" on the big screen.

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm

@jabels
i only saw, thor, iron man an the avengers but i ordered captain america and the new hulk

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:31 am

I get to see it May 4th that night I'm so psyced
Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
-Someone who knows the truth

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 am

Just saw it... HOLY FUCKIN' FUCK WAS THAT GOOD!!!

Post Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Post Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 am
Joker User avatar
Mod

It's an awesome movie, but I think it's ridiculous that it's placed in the top 250 list on iMDB (With a rating of 8.7)...
A bit overrated...
I'm also really annoyed with the comparisons with TDKR. The fact that they're both based on comics is probably the only thing they have in common...

But anyway... I loved it. Since I saw it almost a month ago, I can't remember that much of it, but it was funny, had great effects and is... probably one of the best action movies iv'e ever seen. The only thing that kinda ruined it for me was that the 3D made the everything look like miniatures, In the final action sequence it looked like they played with action figures in a miniature city. Af course that's not the movie's fault. I don't like 3D in general.

Joss Whedon did an amazing job! :clap:
...That was a lie.

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:40 pm

marvel recently said they are a S.H.I.E.L.D tv show

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Return to TV, Movies & Literature