Board index SP-Studio Art More than just pictures SPS as figures for board games

SPS as figures for board games

Show videos, cakes or games created with SP-Studio's help.

Forum rules

Please remember: You are allowed to use SP-Studio pictures for non commercial projects. But never forget to add a link to http://www.sp-studio.de if you publish your project on the internet. And always give proper credit if you show artworks by other people in this forum.
Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I drew my version of the six characters of the board game Cluedo and made with them these playing figures to be used instead in the ordinary colored pawns.

I printed, cutted and plastified them and used lego pieces to make the bases.
I also designed the murdered guy... but I didn't made a figure. Maybe I'll use it for a new solution's envelope.
The next step should be making the playing cards.

I'm also thinking in customize the game to be used with Lego minifigs, using any kind of characters and weapons (lego weapons, of course: bow, katana, axe, light saber, blaster, club, spear, rapier,... stereo,... ). All the cards should be re-done with good photographs... but it should be very funny. :thumbup:

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

This is really cool, thanks for sharing! :) I love boardgames and have done some custom ones myself, so I would like to see more.
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Awesome

Do you mind if I do, like monopoly or something, but with us (members of the site)

Post Wed May 02, 2012 11:58 am

ViralMonster wrote:
Awesome

Do you mind if I do, like monopoly or something, but with us (members of the site)
Why not?
What are you waiting for?

Post Thu May 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Sorry, had a lot of time on my hands :)

Return to More than just pictures