Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Contest 05/2012: 10 YEARS SP-STUDIO!

Contest 05/2012: 10 YEARS SP-STUDIO!

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Post Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

It's SP-STUDIO's 10th anniversary! :party:

This month the contest's topic is: 10 YEARS SP-STUDIO!
And this contest is just the beginning...

I know it is a very free topic, but I hope you can deal with it. You can interpret it the way you like. You could show yourself in front of the computer, design a birthday card, show what a "SP-Studio party" should look like or what you like most about this website. Or you can just upload your favorite SP-Studio picture of the past 10 years (as long as you haven't used it in a contest yet). This time I will not delete pictures for not "fitting the topic". That's my birthday gift to you ;). But please add a description or title that shows why you picked your picture for this topic.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till May 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
  • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
    New rule: You are allowed to rotate the picture.
  • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
  • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
  • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) till May 31th.
  • Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.
PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ;)).
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck! I am looking forward to your birthday pictures!
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Wed May 02, 2012 7:11 pm
Till Mod

awesome awesome awesome
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Wed May 02, 2012 7:18 pm
Dogzilla User avatar
Mod

Oh, wow. What a free contest! Best one yet in my opinion. :awesome:
Credit to Jabels for signature...

Post Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

You can vote now. I guess free topics like this never get many entrys. Only 29 this time. But nice pictures! :) And so many birthday wishes :). But remember it is a free contest this time, so random pictures can have a chance if they are well done.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes! Those are the results of your votes.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Caribou
2) bellaXraven
3) ADePALMA1251
4) Till
5) Ildorf

3305 3392 3357 3250

"Janina's choice": xBLADEKILLER123

The next contest will start in a couple of hours and then you will get your prizes. More space for uploads and Caribou can make another wish.

Return to Announcements