Our 20st contest! This time I picked the topic RELIGION because it has many possible directions it can take.
Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, natural religion, old Greek and Roman religion, Satanism, sects and cults... there are many different believes out there. You can show biblical stories, religious leaders, traditions, festivities, historical events like the crusades or inquisition, architecture like temples, mosques and cathedrals. And of course critical comments about religion are allowed too, for example about creationists.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till April 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming, rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) till April 30th.
- Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ).
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.
I hope to be able to change the rating system till the voting starts, so you can write comments and vote easier (with stars). I cannot promise it, I just want to tell you we are working on it.
Good luck to everybody, I hope this is an inspiring topic!