Board index Off Topic TV, Movies & Literature The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games

Discuss books, poetry, mangas, TV shows, films, actors...
Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:43 am

Sup guys,
I want to know about what you thounght about the book and the movie. I saw the movie today an Loved it :love: :love: my rating 3/4 stars because the put in and took away stuff from the movie
post a reply please
peace,
out
Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
-Someone who knows the truth

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Not seen it yet, although I did read this alarming article earlier today. Not the movie's fault of course, but Jesus some people are horrific.

Also we can't have a thread about Hunger Games without someone posting this, so it might as well be me:
:P
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:27 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I have to admit I never heard about the books before the movie came out. It sounds interesting (I am a big Battle Royale fan ;)), but I think I will wait for the DVD release.
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I dont like it really but it was a good entertaining one, it feels like i knew the story already :D

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:31 pm
Till Mod

i also never heard of it, before the movie was there. Some of my friends say "awesome" and some "god-damn-shit"
I also not like it...so much Im about to read the book (in english) but ist not so exiting (chapter 2... :zzz:)
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:54 pm

I saw the film and I was very impressed!

Post Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 am
Dr. Sleep User avatar
BANNED

When I was first introduced to the books, my first impression was, "Is this gonna be just like Twilight?" But when I read them, I then realized that they were pretty decent.

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

just read the book and i think its amazing
i agree with dr sleep about the "new twilight" as a lot of fangirls love it (if i hear one more person saying they are on "team peeta" im going to shoot somebody)
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Return to TV, Movies & Literature