Board index SP-Studio Art More than just pictures Jareen2's Story

Jareen2's Story

Show videos, cakes or games created with SP-Studio's help.

Forum rules

Please remember: You are allowed to use SP-Studio pictures for non commercial projects. But never forget to add a link to http://www.sp-studio.de if you publish your project on the internet. And always give proper credit if you show artworks by other people in this forum.
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:19 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

It was a peacefull day at the world of SPS. Janina got voted again as the female president of the land and fudge was running and Viral behind him to catch fudge.

Jareen2 walked his house out and friendly greet I<3ShaneDawson who lived next to him. Like anybody else Jareen2 was walking to the festival of souhtpark. Every year there was a festival. But this year was different...

-more comming soon-

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm

This is awesome, make more! :clap:

[quote=Jareen2]Jareen2 walked his house out and friendly greet I<3ShaneDawson who lived next to him[/quote]

Hehe :eyebrows:

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 pm
Till Mod

cool stuff.

if you want to see the south park festival take a look at my "our art" gallery. right there above.

oh please go on its so exyting its eating me up...
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

As normally the parade start and everybody was happy but than. BANG one parade car explode, BANG a other, BANG again a other and so long until every parade car was blown up. Everybody run away from the explosion and Jareen2 tried to resuce fudge and viral who still were running and nothing seems to know about the explosion. When he got them he ran away with them.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Dude, you saved my life :lol:

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

dude tip take if there is a explosions youre eyes for a while of fudge and look where you are running to..

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 pm

I can't, he was out of control!

Return to More than just pictures