[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Hello, I'm new here
Board index Off Topic Who are you? Hello, I'm new here

Hello, I'm new here

Welcome newbies! Create a topic and tell us about yourself.

Forum rules

Every member can create one thread here. Tell us a bit about yourself and show a picture if you like. Later on you can use your thread for updates on your life, for example when you will be offline for a longer time.
Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello, I'm new here and I love South Park! I came here because I wanted to make my own south Park characters, and here are my characters I've made:

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:19 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

Welcome to the site :)
I hope you have a great time, if you have any trouble or/and questions about sp-studio feel free to ask me, Janina (the admin) or the other moderators for help.

Also if you want to upload pictures you made using sp-studio I would like to ask you to post them in:
Unedited SP-Studio pictures

There you can upload all your non edited pictures (so no photoshop/gimp/paint brushes and such to change the looks of the picture)

-Jareen2

Post Tue May 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi! I'm new too, and i'm very happy join to your community!

Return to Who are you?