[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Introducing the new kid to school.
Board index Off Topic Who are you? Introducing the new kid to school.

Introducing the new kid to school.

Welcome newbies! Create a topic and tell us about yourself.

Forum rules

Every member can create one thread here. Tell us a bit about yourself and show a picture if you like. Later on you can use your thread for updates on your life, for example when you will be offline for a longer time.
Post Sat May 23, 2015 3:43 am

Hello there, my name is John. If you're unable to tell right now, I'm new to this website. I just created an account because I thought to myself, "Why not? I love South Park!" Anyways, one tiny bit about me. I plan to be a very successful doctor in the future, which I may or may not succeed in doing so. But, anyways, I kinda like role playing for whatever reason. But anyways, here it is. The avatar/character is my profile picture by the way

Name:
Jacob Freeman

Nickname:
Freeman
or
Jack

Obviously Boy

Single and doesn't care. (Just like me for some random reason)

Hobbies:
Working out
Playing video games
Sleeping.

Personality:
Very intelligent
Quite kind, caring and respectful if you stay in his good side
Swears a lot, even if he's by himself.
Will threaten to kill you if you piss him off.
Bad puns.
Bossy.
Manipulates people.
Doesn't smoke however
Attempts to make jokes.
Hates Canadians
Rascist to Blacks and Asians

History/Background:
Born in New York.
Abusive family
Exposed to violence and weapons at age 3.
Managed to steal some firearms at age of 4.
Went to military camp at age 5.
Still managed to get education, which is why he's smart.
Then goes to South Park at the age of 8.

Relationships:
(Some other imaginary characters I have in my head)
Austin Khan, male. Friends
Richard Allen, male. Friends
Katelyn Nala, female. Best friends.

I guess that's it for my imaginary role play character, quite an imagination I have in my head. Anyways, hope to probably see a random role play forum for some random reason, maybe. But yeah, bye all of you.
"Well... I guess it's official" -Me

Post Sat May 23, 2015 6:19 am

You sir, seem to be quite a douchebag, nice to meet you.

Hit in case of hurt feelings:

Post Sat May 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Yes, yes I am

Post Sat May 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Whoops, I was trying to add more into my character.

Post Sat May 23, 2015 4:13 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!