Board index Off Topic Who are you? Who am I?

Who am I?

Welcome newbies! Create a topic and tell us about yourself.

Forum rules

Every member can create one thread here. Tell us a bit about yourself and show a picture if you like. Later on you can use your thread for updates on your life, for example when you will be offline for a longer time.
Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi! I'm FloreGrohl (Yeah, Grohl is for Dave Grohl (Dain Bramage (guitar), Scream (drums), Nirvana (drums), Foo Fighters (guitar and frontman) and Them Croocked Vultures (drums)), or God if you prefer, and Flore is my name!)
I love grunge music (that means every every grunge and RIOT GRRRL bands, so all the bands of the 'Seattle Grunge Scene').

My faves musicians are: Dave Grohl (of course!), Beck Hansen (Beck), Kurt Cobain (Nirvana), Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters' drummer and Dave's best friend), Eddie Vedder (Temple of the Dog, Pearl Jam), Chris Cornell (Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, Audioslave) and Joan Jett (The Runaways, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts).

I love drawing, watching cartoons on TV and the animals... Oh yeah, the animals! But what I prefer is listening to music in my bedroom while playing with my dog. :)

I've Made you a separate topic for your introduction, Welcome to SP-Studio. :)

Eggyslav

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 am

Welcome aboard! :wave:

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:26 am

Welcome aboard !
thanks for sharing. good luck
dany

Return to Who are you?