Board index Off Topic Who are you? Policy

Policy

Welcome newbies! Create a topic and tell us about yourself.

Forum rules

Every member can create one thread here. Tell us a bit about yourself and show a picture if you like. Later on you can use your thread for updates on your life, for example when you will be offline for a longer time.
Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm here to ask about the policy about the characters I've made in this website. Well, currently I'm working on an android game for my school project so I won't be making any profit from it. However, the game I'm designing will not include online features so I will not be able to link this website directly. I have cite this website though only in the documentations of the game.

The designs of my characters are still in development but it would be a big help if I can use the characters I made here.

Post Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:30 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Only Janina can give a definitive final word on this, but I would have thought that as long as it's not for profit and you've given her proper credit then it should be fine.
Bustin' makes me feel good

Post Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Yeah, well, that's what I was thinking since I can only give credit on the documentation part of the game, not in the actual game itself.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Sorry for not reading this until now. I am always fine with school projects, so you can continue with this :) But I can not allow to publish the game in the Google Play Store due to their policy.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:28 am

Danke dir sehr!

Return to Who are you?