But remember you can only have your own gallery here if you score high in a contest (place 1-5 or "Janina's choice"). Unfortunately I have to do it this way because of technical reasons and administration.
If you won your own gallery this is how you can use it:
- Click on your name in the main menu of the forum or gallery (it's on the right)
- Select "User Control Panel"
- Select the tab "Gallery"
Here you can manage your personal albums and upload pictures. You can also manage your favorite pictures from other members and change your settings, but the most important thing is this:
- Select "Manage personal albums". Here we have 3 useful options:
- "Edit" = Here you can choose a short description for your user gallery.
- "Upload Image" = Here you can upload pictures to your gallery. 999 pictures max.
- "Create subalbum" = You can create up to 20 subalbums to keep your pictures in order. Need more? Just ask me.
User Galleries only show up in public after you have uploaded at least one picture.
USER GALLERY LIST
After you have uploaded your first picture to an album you don't have to visit the user control panel every time to upload more. You can just visit your album instead. There is a "upload image" button as well.
I think that's it, but ask if you have any more questions regarding the personal albums.