Board index SP-Studio.de Support Your User Gallery - A Beginners' Guide

Your User Gallery - A Beginners' Guide

Do you have questions, need help or want to report bugs?
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

I steal Caribous title idea to write down some useful things about your personal album (or "user gallery" how we call it). In your user gallery you can upload every SP-Studio related picture you want, others can write comments and fav your pictures and you can link to them easily from forum posts. So there are many advantages!
But remember you can only have your own gallery here if you score high in a contest (place 1-5 or "Janina's choice"). Unfortunately I have to do it this way because my webspace for uploads is limited.

If you won your own gallery this is how you can use it:

• Click on your name in the main menu of the forum or gallery (it's on the right)
  • Select "User Control Panel"
  • Select the tab "Gallery"

Here you can manage your personal albums and upload pictures. You can also manage your favorite pictures from other members and change your settings, but the most important thing is this:

• Select "Manage personal albums". Here we have 3 useful options:
  • "Edit" = Here you can choose a short description for your user gallery.
  • "Upload Image" = Here you can upload pictures to your gallery.
  • "Create subalbum" = You can create up to 15 subalbums to keep your pictures in order.

User Galleries only show up in public after you have uploaded at least one picture.

USER GALLERY LIST

After you have uploaded your first picture to an album you don't have to visit the user control panel every time to upload more. You can just visit your album instead. There is a "upload image" button as well.

I think that's it, but ask if you have any more questions regarding the personal albums. :artist:
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Return to Support