Recreate a famous anime or manga character in the SP-Studio! No worry, you don't have to use the manga eyes . But your character should be based on an Asian (most likely Japanese) comic book or cartoon. Video game characters with typical anime art style count as well, but I would prefer to see the focus on classic anime and manga characters. There are tons to choose from, so I am sure you will find a fitting topic for your picture, even if you are not into anime.
Examples: Studio Ghibli movies (Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies), Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, Detective Conan, Heidi, Sailor Moon, Saber Rider, Attack No. 1 (Mila Superstar), Deathnote, Elfen Lied, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Bleach, Your Name., Yūri!!! On Ice...
HOW TO JOIN:
- If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
- Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
- Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till February 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until February 28.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.