For this contest we will have a look at famous (or not so famous) album covers. The genre of music doesn't matter and compilations or soundtracks are allowed as well, but it has to be an existing cover that was actually used for an album or single. If the album was released in digital form only this counts as well as long as it has a cover image. Try to recreate it with the SP-Studio tools as best as you can. If there is too much text on the cover you picked you are allowed to do it wothout text. I know the text tools of the SP-Studio are very limited. Please include a link to the original cover so we can compare the results. Have fun!
HOW TO JOIN:
If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on June 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till June 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until June 30st.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.