Everybody likes aliens, and that's why this is our new contest topic! You can make up a strange creature or rebuild an existing one from a Science Fiction movie, tv show or comic book. Please mention in the title or description of your submission if you were inspired by an existing extraterrestrial.
Remember your alien is allowed to look human, as long as another planet is its origin. But this might be pretty boring, so maybe you should pick a more intersting species.
Examples: Alien, Predator, E.T., Alf, Marvin the Martian, Stitch, Doctor Who, the Transformers, the Blob, the critters, Superman, Chewbacca (Star Wars), Spock (Star Trek), Zoidberg (Futurama), Mintberry Crunch (South Park), Prawns (District 9), Diva Plavalaguna (the Fifth Element), Ming (Flash Gordon), the Na'vi (Avatar), Sil (Species),... or your own creation!
HOW TO JOIN:
If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on May 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till June 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until May 31.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.